DUI Defenses in Georgia
Work with an Experienced Atlanta DUI Lawyer
As overwhelming as it is to be charged with drunk driving, too many people assume that they don't have a defense. That couldn't be further from the truth. In any situation, the most important aspect of a winning DUI defense is to find the right lawyer, someone who has extensive experience and proven results in beating DUI charges in Georgia.
At Willis Law Firm, you can find:
- Our lawyer is included in Super Lawyers® and Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
- 20 years of defense experience
- Affordable fees, reasonable payment plans
- One of the most successful DUI defense records in Georgia
Everyone deserves competent defense, and at the firm, you can find talented, passionate defenders. If you need exceptional counsel, then you have found the right legal team. Feel free to contact a standout DUI attorney in Atlanta today!
Discover Your Personalized Drunk Driving Defense
You need to remember that you are innocent until proven guilty, and you will only be found guilty if the prosecutor can meet the tall order of convincing jurors beyond a reasonable doubt. You could win your case if you can find a legal advocate who can show that there is room for even the slightest doubt.
At this Atlanta DUI firm, the attorney is ready to look for defenses that include:
- No probable cause: Looking at the police's official report and video footage, a lawyer can assess whether or not there was a valid reason for the traffic stop and/or the DUI arrest.
- Miranda Rights violation: If something you said is being used against you, but you were not properly read your Miranda Rights, your statements might no longer be validly used in court.
- Faulty breath tests: The reality is that breathalyzer tests can produce erroneous results because of dental work, gum, mints, diabetes, and tobacco, particularly if the Intoxilyzer 5000 was used. Not even chemical DUI tests are infallible.
Did you refuse a chemical DUI test? Prosecutors might argue that your refusal showed a knowledge of guilt. But before you refuse to take a breath, blood, or urine test, an officer was supposed to tell you about Georgia's Implied Consent law. If the officer didn't warn you about the results of your refusal, then a skilled Atlanta DUI defense lawyer can combat the prosecutor's assumption.
Every case is unique, and there could be numerous other defenses available to you. Not only it will take a gifted attorney to find these defenses, however, but it takes a superb advocate to persuasively present these defenses before a courtroom. This world-class defense is only a call away, so call now!
An Atlanta DUI attorney at Willis Law Firm can be reached 24 hours a day: Don't hesitate to request your free, no-obligation case review now!
1) DUI less-safe, 2) Reckless Driving, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Failure to Obey Authorized Person Directing Traffic Charges Reduced to Reckless Driving
1) DUI per se, 2) DUI less-safe, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Reckless Driving Client Acquitted of DUI
1) DUI, 2) Speeding, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane DUI was reduced to reckless driving
1) Failure to maintain lane 2) Failure to obey traffic-control device, 3) DUI DUI and failure to maintain lane dismissed
1) Failure to Maintain Lane, 2) Driver’s License not on person, 3) Reckless Driving, 4) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
1) Impeding the flow of traffic, 2) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
Anonymous Tip About an Impaired Driver All Charges Dismissed
Attorney Faces DUI with BAC Twice the Legal Limit Case dismissed
Blood Test Shows Presence of Cannabinoids and THC Metabolites Not guilty of DUI-Drugs
Charges Dismissed Despite a Blood Test Charges Dismissed
“Greg had the best strategy”- Anonymous
“Don't play around with your freedom and driving privileges.”- Hayden
“Best Lawyer I have Ever Met!”- Robert