Atlanta DUI and Drug Attorney
Get Defense from a Atlanta Criminal Defense Lawyer
Unfortunately, something as innocent as using allergy medication could land you with a DUI drug charge in Atlanta. If your DUI charge involves an illegal controlled substance such as the following drugs, you are looking at the mandatory minimum penalties for DUI. In addition, however, you could face mandatory sentences for a drug crime.
When you need a powerful defense against complicated criminal charges, you can rely on the Atlanta DUI and drug attorneys at Willis Law Firm. More than 20 years of criminal defense experience can fight for you here.
In Georgia, you cannot expunge a DUI record. Such a conviction would be a permanent taint that could affect every job interview, housing application, and more. So if you face dire charges in Atlanta, you need to find a DUI lawyer who will battle to win your DUI case, getting your charges dropped or reduced. Calls and emails are answered around the clock, daily, so don't hesitate to contact the Georgia DUI law firm now!
Arrested for driving under the influence of drugs? Call (404) 566-5199 today to learn more about how our Atlanta DUI & drug defense lawyer can help you.
What are Some Defenses for a DUI Drug Charge?
Whether you are accused of driving under the influence of prescribed medication or of an illegal drug, it may be possible to prove that:
- Your DUI arrest was invalid because of an unlawful police stop
- Your search and seizure rights were violated
- The tests involved in your DUI charge were inaccurate
Whatever the specifics in your criminal case, there could be many defenses for a DUI and drugs lawyer to utilize in order to create a compelling argument that could enable you to avoid:
- A life with a criminal record
Get the Phenomenal Advocacy You Deserve
The level of dedication and skill at this Georgia criminal defense law firm has produced a history of impressive DUI case results, and the Atlanta DUI and drugs lawyer has been selected for inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers ® and Super Lawyers ® Rising Stars℠. Some of the foremost DUI defenders in the nation work at Willis Law Firm.
If you are facing charges for driving under the influence of drugs, begin working with our elite Atlanta DUI attorneys when you set up your free case consultation today!
1) DUI less-safe, 2) Reckless Driving, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Failure to Obey Authorized Person Directing Traffic Charges Reduced to Reckless Driving
1) DUI per se, 2) DUI less-safe, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Reckless Driving Client Acquitted of DUI
1) DUI, 2) Speeding, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane DUI was reduced to reckless driving
1) Failure to maintain lane 2) Failure to obey traffic-control device, 3) DUI DUI and failure to maintain lane dismissed
1) Failure to Maintain Lane, 2) Driver’s License not on person, 3) Reckless Driving, 4) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
1) Impeding the flow of traffic, 2) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
Anonymous Tip About an Impaired Driver All Charges Dismissed
Attorney Faces DUI with BAC Twice the Legal Limit Case dismissed
Blood Test Shows Presence of Cannabinoids and THC Metabolites Not guilty of DUI-Drugs
Charges Dismissed Despite a Blood Test Charges Dismissed
“Greg had the best strategy”- Anonymous
“Don't play around with your freedom and driving privileges.”- Hayden
“Best Lawyer I have Ever Met!”- Robert