Hit & Run Lawyer in Atlanta
Consult a Skilled Atlanta DUI Attorney
At Willis Law Firm, you can uphold your rights with an attorney who has more than 20 years of legal experience. This Atlanta DUI attorney knows how to get even complicated, serious charges dismissed, and they have the track record to prove it. These awarded attorneys also work with a team of forensic experts, including accident reconstruction specialists. Together, they can call into question whether you are actually at fault for the accident, or whether you were actually intoxicated, etc.
Involved in a hit and run? Call our Atlanta hit & run attorney at (404) 566-5199 to begin a free case evaluation today!
What are the Penalties for Leaving the Scene of an Accident?
By law, if you are in accident, you have to stop to exchange information, such as your contact info, name, license, and registration. If anyone is injured, you are also required by law to give what help you can. When a driver fails to do this, this hit and run offense is charged as "leaving the scene of an accident".
Penalties for leaving the scene of an accident include:
- 15 years' prison if injury or death occurred
- Serious fines
- Community service
- Public felony criminal record
When this severe charge is coupled with an already serious DUI charge, your reputation will take an immediate hit, and your future could be permanently altered.
Defense for Hit and Run Charges in Atlanta
Why Choose Our Firm?
- Your best bet is to get time on your side so that experienced defenders can begin sifting through the details of your case.
- You can reach this firm 24/7 for proven advice, and you can discuss your options in a free, no-obligation case review.
- Moreover, our attorney is listed in Georgia Super Lawyers®, has a perfect 10.0 Superb Avvo Ratings, and is AV® rated for professionalism and talent.
- You can rely on this experienced team.
Facing charges for a hit and run in Atlanta? Don't wait. Call Willis Law Firm today!
1) DUI less-safe, 2) Reckless Driving, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Failure to Obey Authorized Person Directing Traffic Charges Reduced to Reckless Driving
1) DUI per se, 2) DUI less-safe, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Reckless Driving Client Acquitted of DUI
1) DUI, 2) Speeding, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane DUI was reduced to reckless driving
1) Failure to maintain lane 2) Failure to obey traffic-control device, 3) DUI DUI and failure to maintain lane dismissed
1) Failure to Maintain Lane, 2) Driver’s License not on person, 3) Reckless Driving, 4) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
1) Impeding the flow of traffic, 2) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
Anonymous Tip About an Impaired Driver All Charges Dismissed
Attorney Faces DUI with BAC Twice the Legal Limit Case dismissed
Blood Test Shows Presence of Cannabinoids and THC Metabolites Not guilty of DUI-Drugs
Charges Dismissed Despite a Blood Test Charges Dismissed
“Greg had the best strategy”- Anonymous
“Don't play around with your freedom and driving privileges.”- Hayden
“Best Lawyer I have Ever Met!”- Robert