Defense from a Skilled Atlanta DUI Attorney
For a failed walk-and-turn test, you could be looking at jail, fines, alcohol education courses, community service, and a lifelong criminal record. Against these grim prospects, you can find the powerful defense you need at Willis Law Firm, an Atlanta firm with one of the best DUI defense track records in all of Georgia. Don't hesitate to find out what an awarded legal advocate can do for you.
Take a look at some of the benefits of hiring our firm:
- 20+ Years of Experience on Your Side
- Free Initial Case Evaluations
- Numerous Positive Client Reviews
- Personalized Legal Representation
You can reach a DUI attorney 24/7: contact the firm now!
What is the Walk-and-Turn Test?
In this type of field sobriety evaluation, an officer will explain that you need to take nine heel-to-toe steps in a forward direction before turning with a specific type of pivot, one that the officer will demonstrate beforehand. Then you'll need to take another nine heel-to-toe steps, counting out each step.
If a driver shows the following, this could lead to a DUI arrest:
- Poor balance
- Pivoting differently
- Deviating from a straight line
There are many other reasons someone can fail a walk-and-turn test, reasons that don't involve alcohol or drugs. After all, you may have been taking this crucial test while you blinked from the glare of intimidating police lights, on a busy road, with bad road conditions: you could have failed due to nerves alone. Any lack of coordination, weight issues, or even your age can affect the outcome of a field sobriety test.
Contact Us 24/7 to Learn More about Your Case!
With this awarded DUI defense team, you can find specially certified attorney who is ready to persuasively argue against your field sobriety test results. These legal advocates further work with forensic experts. This high-quality defense also comes with reasonable payment plans and no surprises.
Want to learn more about your possible defenses? Call Willis Law Firm any time of day or night to schedule your free consultation!
1) DUI less-safe, 2) Reckless Driving, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Failure to Obey Authorized Person Directing Traffic Charges Reduced to Reckless Driving
1) DUI per se, 2) DUI less-safe, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Reckless Driving Client Acquitted of DUI
1) DUI, 2) Speeding, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane DUI was reduced to reckless driving
1) Failure to maintain lane 2) Failure to obey traffic-control device, 3) DUI DUI and failure to maintain lane dismissed
1) Failure to Maintain Lane, 2) Driver’s License not on person, 3) Reckless Driving, 4) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
1) Impeding the flow of traffic, 2) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
Anonymous Tip About an Impaired Driver All Charges Dismissed
Attorney Faces DUI with BAC Twice the Legal Limit Case dismissed
Blood Test Shows Presence of Cannabinoids and THC Metabolites Not guilty of DUI-Drugs
Charges Dismissed Despite a Blood Test Charges Dismissed
“Greg had the best strategy”- Anonymous
“Don't play around with your freedom and driving privileges.”- Hayden
“Best Lawyer I have Ever Met!”- Robert