DUI Accident with Injury
What can I expect from a felony DUI charge in Georgia?
A standard DUI charge is enough to threaten you future. With a charge of DUI with serious injury, not only have you experienced a traumatic accident, but you could also be facing more than a decade in prison.
Defense is possible though! At Willis Law Firm, not only can an awarded DUI lawyer work on your case, but so too can forensic experts. The firm collaborates with accident reconstruction specialists to examine the evidence, police reports, and witness testimony. It may be possible to show that you did not even cause the accident. As for the charge of intoxication, a specially trained attorney knows from experience how to challenge even blood and breath test results.
Contact our firm today to learn more about your legal options!
Penalties for DUI with Injury in Georgia
These charges are heavily prosecuted in Georgia, as drunk driving accidents account for 25% of annual traffic deaths.
If a driver is convicted of DUI serious injury, they could face:
- 3 to 15 years' imprisonment
- Heavy fines
- Community service
- DUI school
- Alcohol treatment
That only covers the immediate results of a felony DUI conviction. On top of all this, you would lose your voting rights and your right to bear arms. The door to education and government jobs would be closed to you, and this is not to mention the damage a public criminal record will wreak every time you submit a housing or job application.
Call an Experienced Atlanta DUI Attorney Today!
No case is too complicated for this firm, and you deserve skilled defense. The Atlanta DUI attorney has been named in the Super Lawyers® magazine and is AV® rated for exceptional skill and ethics. At the firm, you can find a proven track record and affordable rates. You can also find trusted advice 24/7, so don't delay.
1) DUI less-safe, 2) Reckless Driving, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Failure to Obey Authorized Person Directing Traffic Charges Reduced to Reckless Driving
1) DUI per se, 2) DUI less-safe, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Reckless Driving Client Acquitted of DUI
1) DUI, 2) Speeding, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane DUI was reduced to reckless driving
1) Failure to maintain lane 2) Failure to obey traffic-control device, 3) DUI DUI and failure to maintain lane dismissed
1) Failure to Maintain Lane, 2) Driver’s License not on person, 3) Reckless Driving, 4) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
1) Impeding the flow of traffic, 2) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
Anonymous Tip About an Impaired Driver All Charges Dismissed
Attorney Faces DUI with BAC Twice the Legal Limit Case dismissed
Blood Test Shows Presence of Cannabinoids and THC Metabolites Not guilty of DUI-Drugs
Charges Dismissed Despite a Blood Test Charges Dismissed
“Don't play around with your freedom and driving privileges.”- Hayden
“Best Lawyer I have Ever Met!”- Robert
“Greg’s confidence is unmatched”- Anonymous