Atlanta Underage DUI Attorney
Defense for Under 21 DUI Charges in Georgia
In Georgia, the legal blood alcohol content (BAC) for underage drivers is under .02%. All it could take is one drink, and a minor could be confronted with an under 21 DUI. One mistake, and your future could be threatened. If you or your child has been charged with an under 21 DUI, you need to find a robust defense.
At Willis Law Firm, our Atlanta underage DUI lawyer has earned a perfect 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating for their experience and professionalism. Due to the firm's expertise and standout victories, it has been included in U.S. News—Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms". With this trusted DUI defense team, you can find peace of mind, even when you are facing serious charges.
Find out what your legal options are when you request a free consultation!
The Potential Penalties of an Under 21 DUI
Any criminal charge can dampen your education goals, and increase the difficulty of finding a job. If an underage driver's BAC is said to be 0.08% or higher, then he or she could face the full penalties for a standard DUI, escalating the damage to what an adult criminal record can inflict. But even if a young driver's BAC is between under .08%, the penalties could still tremendously impact one's future.
Georgia penalties for an underage DUI could include:
- Six month's license suspension
- Community service
- Skyrocketing insurance premiums
- A criminal record
What can you do to fight an underage DUI charge? You actually have many options. For one thing, a talented underage DUI attorney may be able to reduce your charge to one of reckless driving. While this would still mean a driver's license suspension, the other penalties are drastically less severe.
At a firm that has successfully handled many under 21 DUI cases, such as Willis Law Firm, you could find even more powerful defense. From unlawful police stops and arrests to dubious test results, there are many ways to combat a drunk driving charge. Don't hesitate to find your possible defense strategies today.
You can find legal advice and DUI defense at the firm 24 hours a day. Speak to knowledgeable DUI defender now!
1) DUI less-safe, 2) Reckless Driving, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Failure to Obey Authorized Person Directing Traffic Charges Reduced to Reckless Driving
1) DUI per se, 2) DUI less-safe, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Reckless Driving Client Acquitted of DUI
1) DUI, 2) Speeding, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane DUI was reduced to reckless driving
1) Failure to maintain lane 2) Failure to obey traffic-control device, 3) DUI DUI and failure to maintain lane dismissed
1) Failure to Maintain Lane, 2) Driver’s License not on person, 3) Reckless Driving, 4) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
1) Impeding the flow of traffic, 2) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
Anonymous Tip About an Impaired Driver All Charges Dismissed
Attorney Faces DUI with BAC Twice the Legal Limit Case dismissed
Blood Test Shows Presence of Cannabinoids and THC Metabolites Not guilty of DUI-Drugs
Charges Dismissed Despite a Blood Test Charges Dismissed
“Don't play around with your freedom and driving privileges.”- Hayden
“Best Lawyer I have Ever Met!”- Robert
“Greg’s confidence is unmatched”- Anonymous