Georgia DDS Hearings
Save Your License with an Atlanta DUI Attorney
According to the 30-day rule in Georgia, you have only 30 calendar days to request your hearing with the Department of Driver Services (DDS) if you want to preserve your driving privileges after a DUI arrest. Learn what defenses you may be able to use at this hearing, and how to prepare for your trial in criminal court.
Why hire our firm?
- 20+ Years of Experience
- 24/7 Availability
- Free Initial Consultations
- Personalized Legal Defense
Call Willis Law Firm today to get a free consultation with a renowned Atlanta DUI lawyer!
What to Expect at the Administrative License Suspension (ALS) Hearing
The Department of Driver Services only has to prove that, more likely than not, you were driving under the influence. This is not a very hard standard of proof to meet. That being said, with an Atlanta DUI lawyer at your side, your chances of winning your case could immensely improve.
Some of your defenses could include:
- That the arresting officer did not have a valid reason to stop you
- That the arresting officer did not have a valid reason to conduct the arrest
- That you, in fact, did not refuse to take a chemical DUI test
More importantly, if you have a DUI attorney present at the DDS hearing, this gives you an invaluable opportunity to learn more about the details in your case and to assess the strength of the evidence against you. Your ALS hearing could be a crucial first step in building your defense.
Get an Experienced Defense Team on Your Side!
As vital as it is for you to save your driver's license at the DDS hearing, don't forget that in your criminal case, your license, your freedom, and your lasting reputation are all on the line. You need to work with an outstanding legal professional, someone you know has the ability to secure a victory for you in your DUI case. At this firm, our DUI attorney has AV Preeminent® rating for their exceptional skill and ethics, andour attorney was selected for inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers ® or Super Lawyers ® Rising Stars℠.
Contact Willis Law Firm today to learn how the firm can fight for you!
1) DUI less-safe, 2) Reckless Driving, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Failure to Obey Authorized Person Directing Traffic Charges Reduced to Reckless Driving
1) DUI per se, 2) DUI less-safe, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Reckless Driving Client Acquitted of DUI
1) DUI, 2) Speeding, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane DUI was reduced to reckless driving
1) Failure to maintain lane 2) Failure to obey traffic-control device, 3) DUI DUI and failure to maintain lane dismissed
1) Failure to Maintain Lane, 2) Driver’s License not on person, 3) Reckless Driving, 4) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
1) Impeding the flow of traffic, 2) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
Anonymous Tip About an Impaired Driver All Charges Dismissed
Attorney Faces DUI with BAC Twice the Legal Limit Case dismissed
Blood Test Shows Presence of Cannabinoids and THC Metabolites Not guilty of DUI-Drugs
Charges Dismissed Despite a Blood Test Charges Dismissed
“Greg had the best strategy”- Anonymous
“Don't play around with your freedom and driving privileges.”- Hayden
“Best Lawyer I have Ever Met!”- Robert