Atlanta Driver's License Suspension Lawyer
Arrested for DUI in Atlanta? Your Driving Privileges Are at Risk.
Has your license been suspended? If you are dealing with a driver's license issue, you should develop an understanding of the case, the laws, your rights, and the options available to defend you at this time. The Atlanta DUI lawyer at Willis Law Firm can provide you with the attention you need. They are available to ensure that your rights are safeguarded every step of the way. Take action today and schedule a free case evaluation.
Attorney WIllis has been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® list. The firm has an extensive list of awards that the attorney has achieved throughout their time in the legal field. If you have been charged with DUI and you are now seeking the retention of your license, there is no reason to look further than Willis Law Firm. Call the firm today to find out how they can help.
Willis Law Firm can assist with the following legal issues:
- 30-calendar day license rule
- ALS hearings with the DDS
- Out-of-state driver's license
- Appealing license suspensions
- Limited driving permits
You Only Have 30 Calendar Days to Request a DDS Hearing
If your driver's license was revoked after a DUI arrest, you will only have 30 calendar days to save your driver's license from suspension. If you fail to take action, your license will be automatically suspended. If you act within 30 calendar days, however, you can fight to save your license by requesting an administrative license suspension hearing with the Department of Driver Services (DDS). This is a very important part of your case that will require the dedicated time and attention of an Atlanta DUI attorney at Willis Law Firm. Don't wait to get started; contact the firm at your earliest convenience.
You could be at risk of losing your driving privileges for any of the following reasons:
- You refused to take a chemical test when suspected of DUI
- Your blood alcohol content (BAC) test results were 0.08% or higher
- You were driving with a BAC of 0.02% or higher while under the age of 21
- You were operating a commercial vehicle with a BAC of 0.04% or higher
Contact Willis Law Firm for a Free Initial Consultation
After being arrested for DUI and having your driver's license revoked, you will be facing a complex legal battle that requires the strength of an experienced DUI defense attorney in Atlanta. When you work with Willis Law Firm, the legal team will do everything possible to win your case. Regardless of the complications associated with your situation, you can benefit from the representation you will receive at this firm.
During a free case evaluation, the firm can carefully assess your situation and explain what to expect and how to protect yourself. They have vast experience and have successfully handled a wide range of DUI matters. As a legal team, they are prepared to protect your driver's license in the state of Georgia. Do not wait any longer to receive the effective legal guidance that your case demands! Call now to speak with a lawyer at the firm.
Contact Willis Law Firm at your earliest convenience to begin pursuing the best possible result for your case.
1) DUI less-safe, 2) Reckless Driving, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Failure to Obey Authorized Person Directing Traffic Charges Reduced to Reckless Driving
1) DUI per se, 2) DUI less-safe, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane, 4) Reckless Driving Client Acquitted of DUI
1) DUI, 2) Speeding, 3) Failure to Maintain Lane DUI was reduced to reckless driving
1) Failure to maintain lane 2) Failure to obey traffic-control device, 3) DUI DUI and failure to maintain lane dismissed
1) Failure to Maintain Lane, 2) Driver’s License not on person, 3) Reckless Driving, 4) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
1) Impeding the flow of traffic, 2) DUI less-safe All Charges Dismissed
Anonymous Tip About an Impaired Driver All Charges Dismissed
Attorney Faces DUI with BAC Twice the Legal Limit Case dismissed
Blood Test Shows Presence of Cannabinoids and THC Metabolites Not guilty of DUI-Drugs
Charges Dismissed Despite a Blood Test Charges Dismissed
“Greg had the best strategy”- Anonymous
“Don't play around with your freedom and driving privileges.”- Hayden
“Best Lawyer I have Ever Met!”- Robert